Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alice In Chains and Them Vultures ???

No matter how much i like them, this last album is not good enough. They sound commercially just like most every band. The grunge, stoner and rock n'roll spirit may be there, but i can't feel it. Maybe they just got old or stop using drugs, i don't know and i don't care. I still listen to the album from time to time searching for something that makes me change my mind. I have done it before.
I listen to the upcoming debut album by Them Crooked Vultures and it seems to me that is nothing but the same shit all of them were doing. Queens of Stone Age is on loop, all the musics sound the same. Led Zeppelin is great, great riffs, great drummer, great voice. Foo Fighters is the most disgusting commercial rock band of the century.
The idea was good, make money selling the same shit with a different package. What ever happened to creativity.

No comments:

Rockin Readers